MMA Recruitment has an increase demand for nurses. This is due to the good reputation our nurses have in the UK market. We already have several UK employers who confirmed interview days in India, South Africa, Canada and the Philippines.
We need your help to spread the word!
We offer a highly competitive scheme open to all. All referrals can be made confidentially – we only need minimal information from you and we do all the work!
For every nurse that you can recommend to us to apply for a job via, we will pay you a fee when she/ he accept an offer based on your referral.
– All you need to do: Sent the CV of your friends to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a confirmation e-mail as proof of your referral. You will then cash this voucher as soon as your candidate starts in the UK.
– We will reward you on a sliding scale depending how many successful referrals you have
|0 – 3||£100 per nurse|
|4 – 10||£250 per nurse|
|More than 10||£500 per nurse|
This generous offer does come with terms and conditions – please view the terms and conditions and ensure you are happy!
We look forward hearing from you.
Melinda Moolman RGN, RMN HRdipl
Managing Director, Nursing
Referral Programme Terms and conditions
- Any person referred or recommended must be a qualified registered Nurse
- The scheme applies only to full time; permanent jobs
- Any person referred who is already known to MMA will not qualify for any referral bonus
- MMA reserves the right to refuse any referral without being required to provide a reason
- In order for the referrer to qualify for a £500 fee the referred candidate must remain in post for the entire probationary period; this is usually 3 months but may be as long as 6 months.
- Payments will only be made once MMA have received payment from the client for the placement
- There is no limit on the number of referrals one person can make.
- In the event of the same person being referred by two sources; MMA Recruitment has the final authority on where the referral came from and who should receive any bonus payment.