Ramsay Health Care: Established in 1964 and has grown to become a global hospital group operating over 100 hospitals and day surgery facilities across Australia, the United Kingdom, Indonesia and France.
Recognised by all major medical insurers, Ramsay offers fast, convenient, effective and high quality treatment for all patients, whether medically insured, self-pay, or from the increasing number referred by the NHS.
Ramsay recognises that whilst you may choose to workfor many different reasons, it is important that you are fairly rewarded for your contribution. In addition to your competitive basic salary (which will be reviewed annually), Ramsay provides the following benefits to all qualifying employees.
- Annual Leave – 33 days leave (including Bank Holidays)
- Career Development Opportunities
- Childcare Vouchers
- Continuous Professional Development
- Discounts Programme
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance
- Long Service Awards
- Private Healthcare Scheme