Nursing Jobs Across the United Kingdom
Coming to work in the United Kingdom is an exciting opportunity to give you international exposure, build new nursing skills and competencies, meet people from across the world and learn about a new culture, to name but a few. If you choose, you can also apply for UK citizenship with an indefinite leave to remain after a period of time.
Why the UK, and why MMA Recruitment?
- MMA has over 15 years experience in placing qualified nurses in a wide variety of clinical settings across the UK.
- Negotiate salaries and other benefits for our nurses with employers
- Provide language support via our IELTS online instructors
- Help you with the Nursing & Midwifery Council’s (NMC) Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Guide you through the entire NMC application and registration process and can communicate to the NMC on your behalf
- Assist with flight and travel arrangements, VISAS and work permits
- Meet & greet upon your arrival and assistance with accommodation
- Assistance with opening a Bank Account and obtaining your National Insurance Number
- Enjoy medical cover from the UK National Health Service (NHS)
MMA Recruitment has successfully placed over 2000 (and counting) nurses across the UK who are delighted with their new jobs and supporting themselves and their families at home. As a nurse owned company, we understand your needs, dreams and aspirations. Let us be your guide and partner on your new adventure.
NMC Registration Requirements
The Nursing & Midwifery Council is the professional regulatory body for nurses and midwifes in the United Kingdom. You must meet the minimum requirements before you can apply to the Register.
Arrival in the UK
MMA Recruitment provides a 360˚ service. From our first contact with you during the recruitment phase up to your first day at work and long after – your arrival in the UK is not the end, it’s the beginning!